YouTube Vs Blogging – which one is the Best way to earn money online
In now a days a lot of people are trying to make money online. A lot of ways are available online to work there and earn money.
Here is some trusted mathod
2. Affiliate marketing
5. Freelancer etc.
But now a days a lot of people choosing YouTube for make some money. as you know that YouTube is very difficult way in now a days. So friends in this article I described only about YouTube and blogging. After read this article you can choose anyone as your career option.
YouTube Vs Blogging
I wrote down positive and negative points about both topics.
YouTube’s Positive Points :-
1. If you choose youtube than you can get name, fame and money.
2. You can make a channel very easily with free of cost
3. No maintenance, free from hacking
4. YouTube have a lot of ways to earn money :- affiliate marketing, sponsorship, promotions etc
5. If any beginner youtuber create good content there is a lot of possibilities for his content got viral. Without any SEO YouTuber can get a lot of views, subscriber, money.
6. Youtubers can get success in very little time. Example :- Technical guruji Near 10 Millions subscribers in only three years. Amit bhadana got 10 millions subscriber in just 2 years.
7. I have no more positive points of YouTube.
YouTube’s Negative Points
1. In now a days YouTube suspending beginner’s channel without any copyright or one copyright.
2. If anybody did false report of any new channel than result – channel suspended
3. Monetization process very difficult :- if you have 4000 hours watch time in some limited time then you can monetize your channel.
4. YouTube privacy policies :- YouTube changes their policies and rules continuesly and doing it harder and harder.
5. YouTube’s politics very dirty :- some big YouTuber’s behave like minister and doing politics with viewer and new YouTuber.
6. Youtuber’s Adsense earning very low because YouTube’s CPC very low.
7. Sometimes big advertiser boycott YouTube to show ads. Results YouTube’s earning go down.
8. Difficult to earn with affiliate program.
9. There are a lot of cost of creating a video – costly camera, lights, mic etc
Blogging Positive Points
1. In blogging career you can get name fame and a lot of money.
2. You can earn a big amount of money with google ads with high CPC in blogging.
3. Here are a lot of ways to earn money like Google Adsense, sponsorship, guest posting, promotions, affiliate products etc
4. Here is very little chance for suspended or banned
5. Never heard that any advertiser boycott blog.
6. If any blogger spend some time on blog and write 8 to 10 article. He can get Adsense approval.
7. Very easy to earn from affiliate program in blogging.
8. You can run a blog with simple mobile and internet connection.
9. You can monetize your blog with many ad publishers.
Also read :- Auto Blogging क्या है क्या इससे लाखो कमा सकते हैं?
Blogging Negative Points
1. As you know that now in India and other countries internet cost is very low. When internet was costly a few people use youtube but now people want to watch video for learning and education. People don’t want to read any post or article.
2. If any beginner blogger create a original and good content but until he doesn’t do proper SEO for his content he couldn’t get anything.
3. Adsense approval is both negative and positive point because if you don’t follow some rules than you cannot get Adsense approval.
4. Blogging can take long time to get success.
5. Maintenance is costly and difficult.
6. Hackers can hack your website or blog.
That’s It Friends
Friends here I shared my 5 years experience with blogging and youtube. Now you can decide which is the best option for you as a career.